Monday, October 19, 2015

Rolling out some Christmas cards...



Hi Everyone!

Just a quick post to share a few of my recent Christmas card makes:

 I cut the branch and landscape mask stencils using my Silver Bullet Cutter, and added color with sponged Distress Inks. 
 
 
A fun way to use up scraps.
 
Another fun scrappy card. 

 
This one couldn't be simpler, but I love it.  I had one remaining Tim Holtz card blank left from a kit I purchased a couple of years ago. Some stitched (yes, I can stich!) scrap paper trees, and I was done!

My favorite thus far!  A Tim Holtz evergreen stamped in Fern Green and Olive Archival inks on a Tim Holtz kraft tag.  What makes it special is the snow, added with a white gel pen. 

 A series of cards using some Blueprint Minis, "Water Colored" with a water brush and Distress Inks. 


 
Between paper stacks that I won a few years ago, and paper stacks that I purchased on sales too good to walk away from, I have at least one lifetime supply of Christmas paper to use up!  This year I am doing lots of layering, inside and out, and I still haven't made a dent in it.  It think it's time for a card making party with my girlfriends!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a terrific week!

Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Look at all these gorgeous cards! My favorite is your favorite! You are so smart to make your Christmas cards in October! Maybe next year...Everyone is getting theirs for New Years this year, but at least they will get one! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!