Saturday, August 29, 2015

Finding time for the 12 Tags of 2015, (but not much else)...



Hi Everyone!

Hope you are all having a wonderful summer!  I have been having fun doing lots of non-crafty things.  It's been a really busy summer, and I have been enjoying having both of my girls home for the summer so much that I haven't wanted to hide away in the craft room too much. 

About the only crafty thing I have been finding time to do is the 12 Tags of 2015 projects.  Here is Tim's inspiration piece:

Click here for his tutorial.
I loved this background technique so much that I made two projects this time! 

(That's my Grampy Griffin.)


 
 I chose to keep the embellishments simple so that the backgrounds would show.  I know I say it every month, but I really, really love this technique!  There are endless ways to change it up with various shapes, Distress colors, and stamps. 
 
That's it for now.   Thanks for stopping by!
 
Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!