Friday, December 19, 2014

12 Trees of Christmas Day 5



Hello Everyone,

Here is tree number five for 2014:


This one was so fun to create!  I started with a non Christmas circle cluster stamp and Ranger Archival ink to stamp a tree shaped grouping on vintage book paper.  Next, I used a water brush to add various colors of Inktense inks for a water colored look.  The bottom of my tree got a Silver Bullet cut tree stand, while the top was embellished with a stamped star.  I softened the appearance of my background paper by removing some of the text by pressing on and removing Scotch tape. 

I framed my tree in a chalk painted thrift store frame rubbed with brown antiquing wax. 

This tree is another of my favorites for the season! 

Thanks for stopping in.  Happy Weekend! 

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!