Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Fun with fun foam stamped backgrounds



Hello Everyone!

I hope you are having a wonderful day!  I know I am!

Here are my five cards for the week:







I used hand cut fun foam squares to make stamps for the backgrounds of each of these cards.  I used a variety of colors of Distress inks, some misted before stamping, and some with full strength ink.

I added shapes cut with my Silver Bullet  die cut machine, and some stamping.  On the green "hello" card, the inked frame that you see was also stamped with a fun foam stamp cut with my Silver Bullet. 

My fifth card was made using an "offcut" or negative image, from one of the cards above:

That's it for this week's cards.  I'm looking forward to having at least one full day to work on cards this week.  After a couple of weekends away, I am running really low on completed cards to share with you. 

Thanks for stopping by to see me today!

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!