Friday, May 9, 2014

My Weekly Card post



Hello Folks!

I am playing a bit of catch up here, and posting some cards that I made a while ago.  I haven't had too much time to work on cards in the last couple of busy weeks.



You'll have to take my word for the fact that this card is a thank you card.  I mailed it off without taking a photo of the inside.



I think that these flag banners may just be my very favorite card element.  I just can't get enough of them!  They are so versatile, and a great way to use scraps!


Ok, I promise that this is the last of this series of cards!  I love these papers by My Minds Eye. 


See, I wasn't kidding about the banner flags!  I love fall colors, and am happy to use them at any time of year.  I will pop this card into my stash and send it in November. 


I love how the embossing adds just the right special touch to this card.  My Sizzix Big Kick and embossing folders are my go to card crafting essentials. 

Have a wonderful weekend!

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!