Wednesday, May 14, 2014

More fun with paper!



Hello Everyone!

I have had fun lately playing with all of my paper.  (Not much of a news flash!)  Here are a few of my recently made cards:



 
These are the Mothers Day cards I made for my Mom and Mother in Law.  The blue papers are Gecko Galz digital papers.  I think they are really pretty, and perfect for my Mom, whose favorite color is blue.  To make the embossed vellum ovals, I made my own embossing folder with my Silver Bullet Professional cutting machine and some template plastic.  I used the rhinestone feature of my Sure Cuts A Lot software to oh-so-easily line up the circles around the oval shape.  I printed and cut the sentiments, also with my Silver Bullet and SCAL software. 


 The front of this design is a freebie from Patricia Zapata of A Little Hut.  She has lovely clean and simple designs.  I made the matching cut file for the inside of the card. 

 Again I used my Silver Bullet to cut this card, and added a simple stamped sentiment.

 I popped this layered flower element over a washi tape background and added a stamped sentiment.  So quick and easy, and cheery and bright! 
I like to leave the insides of my "hello" cards blank.

That's it for today!  Hope you are enjoying some time to craft.

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!