Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Cards, Cards, Cards



Hello Everyone,

Here are some more cards that I made recently.  I am having fun keeping up with my challenge to make five cards (including one Christmas card) per week during 2014.  I am even a bit ahead, in anticipation of busy weekends during the summer. 

I'm a little bit in love with these faux polaroid photos! 

The inside, with one of my favorite stamps.

The dots were made with melted Perler beads, thanks to a heads up by my friend
MichelleMyBelle  Click to check out her blog for lots of inspiration.

Layered insides use lots of scraps!
 

Had so much fun with this card!  I used my Silver Bullet Pro and SCAL software to cut all of the elements.

The inside - Mailed this one to my DD today.  She will get the obscure 70's music reference!

So fun to choose the scraps to fit the filmstrip.  Again, designed with SCAL, and cut with my Silver Bullet Pro. This is an A2 card, so those cuts are tiny!
 

The inside, and more scrappy layers.


This is a fun and easy card style. I will be making more of these.

See?  Just one fold makes a simple A2 card totally fun!  So many possibilities.
I hope you all have a fun and fabulous week. 

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!