Monday, March 3, 2014

A bit of green

 
 
Happy Monday, Everyone!
 
 
Recently I have seen a lot of file folder cards on the net.  I think they are cute, and decided to try one out:
 

So I created a file to cut with my Silver Bullet Pro and grabbed some papers from my scrap stash.  I altered a shamrock file from SVG cuts, to lengthen the stem, and tied a ribbon to make a bouquet. 

I added some embossing and layers to the inside of my card, along with a print and cut sentiment for St. Patrick's Day.  I love the ease of printing and cutting sentiments with Sure Cuts A Lot software and my Silver Bullet.  The ability to pick and choose my fonts and colors appeals to my free spirited self, as opposed to being limited by stamps and ink.  (I love stamps, too!)

Here is another photo of the front, just in case you, like me, can't get enough of that green!


I am bringing on Spring in my craft room, with St. Patrick's Day and Easter just around the corner, even if Mother Nature is still holding on tight to winter! 

Have a terrific day!

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!