Thursday, February 6, 2014

More Stamping on Pan Pastels



Hi Everyone,

Hope you're having a fantabulous day!  I have another card that features stamping over pan pastels to show you today:

 
I simply swept pan pastels over white cardstock using a foam "spatula".  I stamped over it with Olive Archival ink, and layered it on a card base to which I added a stamped sentiment.  I think this is going to be my "go-to" technique when I need a quick card.
 
The inside:
 





That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
Elizabeth


Products and tools use to create this project include:
Pan Pastels & Soft tool applicator
Corner Chomper
Archival Ink
Inkadinkadoo stamp
Recollections and Georgia Pacific papers

2 comments:

  1. Such a soft and subtle look, I really like it. Would work for soooo many occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lisa. It is so quick and easy, too!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!