Monday, February 3, 2014

Looking like Spring!



Hi Everyone!

Happy February to you!  Today I am sharing a card that features some Spring colors:


 
All of the papers and the die cuts are from my stash.  I had fun using my Distress Inks to adjust the colors so that everything would coordinate.  That is one of my favorite uses for Distress Inks. 
 
This picture shows how some of the elements before adding the ink:
 


I used Picket Fence Distress Stain to the leaf before recoloring it.  The button was cut using a Martha Stewart punch.  It is one of the very few punches I own, since I find it so much more fun to use my Silver Bullet Pro electronic cutter to cut my shapes. 
 
A peek at the inside:
 


Hope you all have a beautiful week!  Thanks for stopping by!

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!