Saturday, January 25, 2014

So I thought to myself....



"Why not do seven posts this week?"

Hi Everyone!

Yes, I am back with an unprecedented (for me) seventh post of the week.  First up, I am sharing a quick pic of a project that my DD created before she headed back to college. 


The photo doesn't really do these snowflake blooms justice.  They are really gorgeous in real life.  I am more than a little jealous!  At least I got to enjoy them for a few days before they went to school with DD.
 
And as a little gift for DD, to celebrate her first day of classes, I made this:
 


The files are all from SVG Cuts, except for the tag.  I have used this one piece box from the Christmas Open House kit a few times.  I love how easily it goes together.  I glittered the snowflakes by running them through my Xyron and dipping into a pile of glitter.
 



 I made one for DD's new roommate as well.  I used my Digital Die Cutter and my pen tool to write their names on the tags.  I love the pen tool! 

Hope everyone is having a terrific weekend so far. 

Elizabeth



1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth, your daughters project is beautiful. I really like the all white, makes a nice impact. And your gift boxes, my favorite color, nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!