Wednesday, January 29, 2014

At least these colors are warm!



Hi Everyone!

Today I have a card that features some warm colors, in a nice contrast to the temperatures outside.  Brrrr!  It has been a cold winter here, but very beautiful.


For this card, I used a "stencil", (the negative space left over from a digital die cut) and placed some Pan Pastel flowers on a patterned paper. 


I added some layering and a coordinating organza bow, and my card was finished.  Easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy!

The inside:

 
And a final view of the front:


Have a terrific day!  Stay warm!

Elizabeth

Supplies and tools used to complete this project include:
Papers from my stash
Organza Ribbon
Pan Pastels
Paper Distresser
Distress Ink- Walnut
Corner Chomper
Digital Die Cutter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!