Sunday, December 8, 2013

The one with the..... ?


Happy Day, Everyone!

This evening I am going to surprise you and myself by posting an as yet undetermined photo of one of the many Christmas projects I have made lately.   I guess I should have some idea by now what it will be, but I don't, LOL!  It is the end of a very busy week for me, with things being hectic both at work and at home.  I have been a busy girl, shopping, packaging, mailing, and planning parties and special meals.  All the usual holiday stuff that I love.

Ok, I have decided!  I made this bird house for DD's dorm room by altering one of the Gingerbread houses from the SVG Cuts Gingerbread Chalet Village set.  DD saw a pretty Christmas bird house at a shop, so I decided to make on for her. She picked the paper, and I did the cutting (actually, my Black Cat Cougar from That's Scrap, Inc.  did the cutting) and assembly.  DD loves it, and I got to go visit her this week and see how she placed it in her room. 

Here are a couple of different views:

 
This is with the battery operated tea light turned on.
 
That's it for now.  I will be back soon with more Christmas goodies.  Thanks for stopping by!
 
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!