Monday, December 2, 2013

And the Christmas projects posts begin....



Happy Day, Everyone!

Today I am sharing a project that I completed more than a month ago.  I wanted to wait and post Christmas projects for the entire month of December.  This box was made from a file from SVG Cuts.  As usual, it was a breeze to put together, thanks to Mary's video instructions.  I gave it as a gift to friends who hosted an early Christmas party early last month. 






I used a bunch of Christmas paper scraps left over from last year, a pretty, sheer red ribbon, and a tiny bottle brush tree.  I had a bit of a hard time giving this one away.  I guess I need to find time to make another just for me!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Stay tuned this month for lots more Christmas crafting. 

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!