Saturday, December 14, 2013

12 Trees of Christmas Day Three...



Happy Day, Everyone!

Today's tree is a cute and simple little ornament:

 
I cut four scored circles with my Black Cat Cougar from That's Scrap, Inc..  I folded them on the score lines and stacked them.  Then I ran a gold thread through the stack, and added a bit of hot glue to hold the layers in place.  I found that a drop on the under side of the bottom layer to secure the knot in the thread, and another at the top of the top layer, between the bead and the tree top is enough to do the trick. 
 
Here is a view that shows the dimension of the folded circles:
 
 
 
This project is another way to use up your scraps of Christmas paper.   I think it would be cute with circles of coordinating paper as well. 
 
 
You can download my free SVG file for this tree ornament from my SkyDrive by clicking here:  Folded Circles for stacked trees.
 
 
I hope you all are having a happy holiday season, and finding lots of time to craft!
 
 
Elizabeth
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!