Monday, December 16, 2013

12 Trees of Christmas Day 5...



Happy Day, Everyone!

It is the end of a very busy day of Christmas making for me.  It is my very favorite kind of day!  I have done lots of cooking and crafting, the whole family is home, and it is a very white Christmas season here in my part of the world, with more than a foot on the ground at this point. 

My tree for today is a really simple little folded ornament:

I  used my Black Cat Cougar digital cutter, and a file from the Make-the Cut gallery to make my trees, but there is a good tutorial here at Split Coast Stampers so that you can make one without a cutter.

I used more of my vintage dictionary paper, and added some Stickles Distress Glitter in Brushed Corduroy for a bit of sparkle.  Because the dictionary paper is so thin, I made two trees, and sandwiched the gold cord hanger between them for hanging. 

These trees would be adorable on a Christmas card or tag, or made into a gift tag.

Hope you find time for Christmas crafting this week!

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!