Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The one with the skull mirror...



Hi Everyone,

Here is another Halloween project:

 
 
I stamped the Tim Holtz skull stamp (love this stamp!) on a thrift store mirror with Black Staz-On ink.  I dabbed silver alcohol ink lightly over the top.  I dry brushed black Distress Paint over the brown frame, for a quick and easy finish.  To complete my project, I made a paper banner using Tim's Happy Halloween stamp, Archival black and Distress Inks in various orange colors. 
 
Hope you are all having a delightful day!
 
Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. This is freaking awesome!!!! Great job, and I love how you think "outside of the box" with things. Omgeeeee, Elizabeth....I really like it, can you tell? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa! Your lovely comment has me grinning!

      Delete

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!