Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The one with the Fall card...



Happy Day, Everyone!

I hope you are well today.  I have a quick fall card to share today.  It is one that was inspired by the Online Card Class I participated in recently, called "Insider".  I was all about adding interest to the insides of cards.  Man, did I need this class.  I got all kinds of ideas, and made several cards in one weekend. 
 
A clean and simple printed outside.  I think my favorite take-away from this class is the narrow band of black between the two front panels.  Simple and beautiful.  I have already used it on several cards.

 
The sentiment was meant to open from the center fold like a book, but for some reason, I made a top fold card base.  Doh!  That's ok, I'm kind of liking it, anyway. 
 
 
So that's it for this post.  There were lots of lessons in this mini four day class, and I hope to make each and every card.  There should be plenty of card posts in my blogging future.
 
Thanks for looking!
 
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!