Sunday, September 8, 2013

The one with my first "12 Tags" project...



Hi Everyone!

Hope your weekend has been exciting.  Today, I am posting my very first Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2013 inspired tag.  I had fun using lots of my "Tim" products to make this tag for September. 

 
I don't have any of the new Layering Stencils yet, but I love cutting stencils with my Black Cat Cougar from That's Scap, Inc.  I layered six different stencils on this card, and added even more layers with stamps.  The text in the corners is from my newest set, Apothecary.  I have been wanting this set for a while, and am really happy to have finally added it to my collection.  The "fragile" stamp is from the "Little Labels" set, and fits perfectly on the label sticker.  I am loving my new "coffee" colored Archival ink pad. 
 
I have to say, I love having all of the colors of Distress Inks when I'm working on any project, and this was no exception.  I really want to work on adding to my Distress Stain collection as well.  I have fewer of these than I would like.  I felt lucky to be able to pull out a few light/bright colors for the base layer of this tag.  

I finished off the tag by Distress Staining some bias tape, and busting out my Type Key charms.  Yes, I have been hoarding them.  They are almost too awesome to use.  I added a little jewel and a bead, and pinned them all on using a Trinket Pin. 

I had a lot of fun with this tag, so much, in fact, that now I want to go back and catch up on all of the others.  It may be  a while before my family sees me outside of my studio! 

Have a terrific week!

Elizabeth



2 comments:

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!