Saturday, April 20, 2013

The one with the notecards....



Good Morning!

Here are some one sided note cards that I made for the Pinterest Party that I am (badly!) hosting over on the That's Scrap Forum.  (Badly because I got distracted last night and forgot to post these, or much of anything else.) 

 


These A2 sized one sided note cards were inspired by this pin  from Inking Idaho.  I check out her blog regularly, to see her cute and simple ideas.

 I cut the borders from white cardstock and colored them with Distress Inks to match papers from my stash.  The ribbon is mostly from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and the borders are all from My Scrap Chick. 

These cards are the first in a stash I am building to send to my DD each week when she goes away to college in September. 

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

Elizabeth

1 comment:

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!