Saturday, March 30, 2013

The one with more buttons....




Happy Saturday, Friends!

As promised (threatened), I am posting more projects with buttons.  I am totally in love with my new machine and all that I can do with the buttons I make.  Yesterday I made bobby pins to tuck in my DDs' Easter Baskets. 

The paper, as usual is from Sassy Designs.

Then I made some magnets.  One side of our fridge is covered with my daughters' progress reports, report cards and various certificates for the current school year.  I think these magnets will work perfectly there. 

 
 
No special paper, just fun fonts. 
 
And finally, (for now)  is another card made using MichelleMyBelle's Mojo Monday files:
 



Again, these coordinating papers are from Sassy Designs.  I love being able to scale them in MTC or SCAL, and print and cut just what I need, without adding to my vast scrap pile!  I love this "pinky plum", black and grey color combo. 

Well, my washing maching is buzzing at me.  Time to throw another load in.  Then  can go play in my craft room.  I still have time for a few more Easter projects! 

Hope you all have an excellent Easter!

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!