Friday, March 15, 2013

The one with the Die Cuts... (I know they all have Die Cuts!)




Hi Everyone!

Hope your weekend is starting off great!  I have been noodling around in my craft room a lot lately, but my projects are mostly either unfinished or UGLY!  But I have a couple of projects to share this weekend.

First up is my entry in the Use it Tuesday challenge number 52:  This is a die cut challenge, which you know is right up my alley.  I almost always use die cuts, because I have a fabulous electronic cutter!

Here is my Green Thank You card:

 
 
 
I used the following supplies:
 
Paper - Recollections

Tissue Tape - Recollections
Paper Flower (top layer) - Recollections
Paper Flower (Bottom Layer) - designed using MTC software
Distress Ink - Mowed Lawn and Black Soot (bottom flower layer)
Flower Center - CANDi
Circular Border - designed using MTC software (grab the SVG at the end of this post!)
Embossing Folder - Darice
Sentiment - Sakura Gelly Roll Pen with Lettering Delights Font
Electronic Cutter - Black Cat Cougar purchased from That's Scrap, Inc. 
(I cut all of my SVG files with SCAL software.  It works the best with cutting machine.)
 
I am sharing the Circular Border SVG.  You can grab it here.
 
I have been having fun designing these Circular borders using the new "warp objects to path" feature in Make the Cut.
 
Here is a photo of some of  them, cut and ready to add to projects:
 
 
Hope you all get to do something fun this weekend!
 
Elizabeth
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Thanks for playing along at Use It Tuesday!
    Tracy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the green with the black and white. It is such a fun simple card. Thanks for playing along with us at UIT!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!