Friday, October 19, 2012

A couple of quick projects



Hello All,

Happy Friday!!  Don't you just love weekends?  Yesterday, I added some fall leaves and acorns to a matchbox that I made a few weeks ago.  DD delivered it this morning to a co-worker who needed some chocolate. 

 
All of the decorative elements were cut from white paper and inked with Distress Inks. 
 
This morning, I cut and embellished two more matchboxes.  I altered a purchased file (unknown source) by resizing it and adding score lines.  The holly and evergreen embellishments are also files I made from online image traces.  Again, I cut them from white paper, and used my Distress Inks to color them up.  I love, love, love all of my green Distress colors! 
 
And here they are with the tags:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Elizabeth
 
 



2 comments:

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!