Thursday, September 6, 2012

Challenged by Penny Duncan



Hi All,


Just a quick post today to show you the Grungy Roses I made using Penny's files and instructions from her That's Scrap Fabric Blade Blog Hop Post.  I think I will be making lots more of these! 

I used the white Melitta brand filters and painted them with Distress Reinkers in Picked Raspberry, Spun Sugar, Shaded Lilac, and Bundled Sage and Forest Moss for the leaves.  I added varying amounts of water to the re-inkers for a natural look. 

The elements cut very well with my fabric blade, as long as I had the filters brayered down really really well. 

You can find Penny's files and video instructions at her blog, Penny Duncan Creations.

Thanks for looking!

Elizabeth







2 comments:

  1. Awesome job Elizabeth, they are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lisa! They are really fun to make. Next up.... Tissue Paper!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!