Sunday, June 24, 2012

And here's another one!

OK, so I'm jumping the gun a little on this one.  I don't know for sure that the proposal has been made and/or accepted, but I'm positive that it will be happening really soon!  This one is for another work friend, who has purchased the ring, and is waiting for the right time to pop the question.  I'm hoping it happened this weekend. 

  I was insprired by a card I saw on Pinterest.  I used my foiler for the floral elements, which are ALL a  light blue metallic color.  I'm not sure why the camera hates foil.  I buy my foil from Sherri at http://thatsscrapinc.com/ She carries high quality foils in a great selection of colors.  

I added some texture with my Sizzix Big Kick and some random embossing folders.  I think that this dotted swiss folder is the one I use most.  I love its versatility.  Like the previous card, the inside is very similar to the front of the card. 

I'm pretty sure I'm done posting for the day, but you never know!

Elizabeth

2 comments:

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!