Monday, April 9, 2012

Guess who took a Tim Holtz class?

Hi Everyone:

Hope you all had a lovely Easter. I spent part of the day catching up on lessons from an online class I have been taking.   

I recently registered to take the Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry online class.  I am really enjoying watching the videos and trying out new techniques.  I also enjoyed shopping for all of the cool supplies!  Here are my "tags" from the first day of class.  (I am behind the curve on these, as I started the class on the last day.  I was able to download all of the videos and PDFs for use whenever I have time.)  Rather than do tags, I decided to do small cards that I can mount on pages in a journal.



I can't share the techniques from the class, but these were all made using Distress Inks. 

I wanted to make a card for a good friend who is recuperating from a recent surgery, so I used my favorite new background method for this card and envelope. 



I hope to have more projects to post soon.

Have a terrific week!

Elizabeth




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!