Monday, March 26, 2012

My version of Bottle Caps (Reduced, Reused, and Recycled)

Hello Everyone,

OK, so everyone has seen crafty bottle caps already, but I'm going to post mine anyway.    I recycled my used UTEE from my bead project to make these.  On the higest heat in the melting pot, it turned an amber color.  I didn't want to throw it away, as it is a bit expensive, but I knew I wouldn't be using it for more beads.    I used plain old bottle caps from my recycling pile and bent the edges with a pair of pliers.  The graphics are from the Graphics Fairy and Dover.  I'm kinda diggin' them, even if they aren't perfect.


(My apologies for the photo quality.  The magnets are on my fridge, and the lighting in my kitchen isn't great.)

That's it for now.  Thanks for looking!

Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!