Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Halloween!



Hello Everyone!

Today I am taking a bit of time away from my frantic Christmas crafting (getting caught up on my handmade cards) to share a couple of Halloween projects that I made over the long weekend:

 I made this wreath all from paper, using the My Scrap Chick Puffy Stars cut file to cut various sizes of stars from my collection of Halloween themed paper.  I hot glued them onto a circle form that I cut from a recycled poster.  I was amazed at how easily my Silver Bullet cutter cut through the heavy poster board!  A few minutes, and a couple of bars of hot glue later, and voila, a really cool wreath for DD #2's dorm room door. 

 I'm sorry that I don't know who to give credit to for these cute little ghosties.  My cut file is simply labeled "ghost".  I added the lettering and the shadow layer.  These will hang on the outside door of DD's suite. 
I had so much fun making the wreath, that I just had to make another one for my elder DD's house.  I love projects that let me blow through lots of paper.  Maybe someday, I'll actually need to buy some more!  (Instead of "need" to buy some more!)


I hope that you are having a wonderful week, and that you have a chance to enjoy the beauty of autumn.  It was an absolutely gorgeous weekend here in New Hampshire, with the leaves at their colorful best.

Elizabeth 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!