Tuesday, April 28, 2015

My April "Tim Tag" and a sneak peak....



Hi Everyone,

Just a quick post tonight to share my April 2015 Tag, as inspired by Tim Holtz.  First, here is his tag:


I'm loving the clean and simple look of these tags.  They are so fresh and evocative of the season.  Here is my version:


I didn't stray too far from Tim's beautiful original.  As I have been doing all year, I challenged myself to use tools and supplies that I have on hand.  I used a combination of a water brush and Distress Inks, and miscellaneous markers for my water coloring.  My background was splattered using a paint brush, and I cut the text using my Silver Bullet Professional cutter. 

Here's a sneak peek of some of the ephemera I have been using on my current project:


Stay tuned for more details.  I'm going to have a rare weekend to myself soon, and am hoping to blast some projects off my work table. 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a beautiful week!

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!