Here is a bright and sunny card that I dressed up with a bit of vellum:
The green floral background was created by stamping Aquamarine Archival ink on yellow cardstock with a very large background stamp. I added a ruffled edge to the vellum, stamped a sentiment, and attached it to the top of the card base with some Washi tape. ( I added a strip of the solid yellow card stock behind the sentiment so that it would be more visible.)
A peek at the inside:
I cut some scraps from my stash to echo the shape of the card, and used some more of the Washi tape, and the Aquarmarine Archival ink again.
Here's another view of the front:
This card reminds me a bit of a little girl's fancy Easter dress. I'm pretty excited to give it to one of my little girls.