Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Be Mine?



Hello Everyone,

Hope you are all having a fabulous day!  Here is another of my simply made embossed split front cards.

I chose to pop the hearts rather than the embossed panels for this version.  They are colored with Distress Inks in Picked Raspberry and Victorian Velvet.  The text was printed before the panel was cut and embossed.  The patterned paper is a strip of test stamping that was in my scrap bin. 

Here is the inside of the card. 

 
Here's a tip to help make your card making quicker.  Whenever I have a leftover piece of paper that is larger than half a sheet of 8.5 x 11, I cut an A2 sized card blank.  I store these flat in their own drawer, so they are ready to go when I am.  I work really hard to take care of my scraps and left over paper after each project.  Keeping things organized is a great time saver. 
 
Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to visit my blog.  I really appreciate it!
 
Elizabeth
 
 
Supplies and tools used to create this card include:
 
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Sizzix Big Kick
Papers from my stash
Distress Inks


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!