Friday, November 8, 2013

The one with the "old" tag...



Happy Day, Everyone!

I am gearing up to do some major Christmas crafting today.  Before I do, I thought I would pop into blog-land and post pics of a card that I mailed off to DD at college this week.

 
I found the little tag in my "card base" drawer.  (Any time I have at least a half page of scrap left over, I cut it into a 4.25 x 5 inch rectangle and store it for future use.)  I found a matching card base, and dug a couple coordinating scrap out of the scrap drawers, and voila, an almost instant card.  I love this color combo! 
 
 

I used similar colors for my stamping on the inside of the card, using Wend Vecci's new Archival color Orange Blossom and a Bo Bunny stamp for the leaves.  I used Archival Aquamarine for the sentiment.  I believe I picked this stamp out of the $1.00 bin at Michael's.  As much as I love my Distress Inks, (I used lots of them on the tag.), I am really enjoying the Archival inks for general stamping.  I like the crisp, clean images I get, and the new Wendy Vecchi collection has amazing colors.   

I wish you all a wonderful weekend!

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!