Friday, October 4, 2013

The one with the paper strip pumpkins and another file share!...



Happy Day, Everyone!

I have a fun project to share with you today.  I saw these really cute pumpkins while blog browsing.  I was so intrigued by how easy they looked to construct that I dropped everything, made a cut file and made two immediately.  I added the flower embellishments after remembering that I had a storage box full of fall colored quilled flowers that I made two summers ago for a project that never got off the ground. 

 
Here are the links to the downloads:
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the link to the MsLiberty Creations Blog where I first saw these pumpkins.  There is a link to her construction video, which has instructions for two other beautiful pumpkins as well. 
 
This is a quick project that takes only one sheet of paper and two brads. (and what ever embellishments you choose to add)  Can't beat that!  I am planning to make some with Christmas papers later on this year.  I think they will look terrific filling the antique dough bowl on my kitchen work table.  I'll be sure to post photos when that project gets off the ground. 
 
Have a delightfully day!
 
Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!