Saturday, April 21, 2012



Hi!

Here is a card I made for a friend who is recovering from surgery.  I used Distress Inks and stains, stamps and some Perfect Pearls for the focal point, then I added some glitzy ribbon and some bling, because Wendy likes purple and sparkly.  Oh, I also used Rock Candy (clear) Distress Stickles on the background.  I wish it would show up in the photo, as I think it is really pretty.    I usually have an aversion to glitter, but I love this stuff!  I am going to need to order some more the next time I find a sale. 



(I've been playing around with watermarking in Photoshop Elements.  Please bear with me as I figure out color and placement over the next few weeks. )

Hope you all have a great rest of the weekend.  We are finally going to get some rain here in New England.  I hope to spend some more time in the craft room, as I have three more tags to do in order to complete my Creative Chemistry Class, but I probably should do some housework first!

Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Your card is beautiful Elizabeth! I love the colors and I also love sparkly! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!