Monday, February 20, 2012

Card using DIY Washi Tape


Hi Everyone!

So here are a couple of cards I made yesterday with the DIY Washi Tape I described in my last post.  For the yellow, pink and orange card, I mounted strips of Washi on a piece of white cardstock, printed my sentiment on a piece of pink card stock, and layered the two on the front of the card.  I added some bling, rounded the corners, and that was that -  a quick and pretty card.  I love the distressed look of the Lettering Delights digital papers that I used.  It is from the Rose Papier set. 



For this card, I printed the sentiment on white paper, and used an Adirondack Distress Reinker in Faded Jeans to add some color.  I will post about my experiments with these reinkers later on.  I just got several of them from Blitzy, and I am really excited to work with them.  I added strips of DIY Washi Tape around the sentiment, on a background of white card, in a Log Cabin Pattern.  ( For my very first experiment with Washi Tape, I used a colored background, which changed the colors of the tape in a way I didn't necesssarily like.)  These tapes were printed from Lettering Delights Denim and Blue Jean paper set. 

Have a terrific week!

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!